Hygiene regulations in offices and production plants
Safe & professional implementation of hygiene concepts
Transparent communication and observance of hygiene measures count as key factors in preventing infections. Especially in companies, production plants and healthcare institutions with many staff members, employers can contribute to the safety of their employees, customers or patients by providing appropriate information.
In addition to education, the correct implementation of protective measures plays a decisive role, for example with distance markings, information signs, hygiene stations and personal protective equipment such as visors.
Go directly to the content on this page:
Retractable reel EXTRA STRONG for hand sanitiser
Regular hand cleaning is one of the most important hygiene measures in the context of infection protection. With the retractable reel especially for travel bottles, the disinfection gel is always at hand and can be flexibly attached to clothes or bags.
Disinfection dispensers for wall and floor
Disinfect hands quickly on the spot: This is currently required not only in the medical field, but also in offices, shops and fitness studios. Suitable disinfectant dispensers are useful aids in setting up appropriate hygiene stations. Whether floor stand or wall dispenser, the holders make the use easier and can easily be equipped with commercially available disinfectants.
Prod. Code 5893
Disinfectant dispenser wall
Wall dispenser with arm lever. Flexible bottle height adjustment for disinfectants up to 500 ml.
Prod. Code 5891
Disinfectant dispenser floor
Disinfection stand with arm lever. Flexible bottle height adjustment for disinfectants up to 500 ml.
Prod. Code 5892
Disinfectant dispenser with info board floor
Disinfection stand with rotating information board A4. Flexible bottle height adjustment for disinfectants up to 88 x 88 x 215 mm.
Face Visors: From folder to quick help!
In a very short time, DURABLE changed the production of the German plant in Gotha to be able to use the production capacities of face visors.
The DURABLE team have developed a Face Visor from materials usually used to manufacture filing products and name badges. An ordinary product turned into something unusual during these extraordinary times.
Face Visors provide a physical barrier which minimizes the exchange of droplets between people in direct contact.
Do you have a need and would like an offer? Then you are welcome to contact us.
Face visor for various applications
Leaflet Face Visors
Here you can download the flyer for the face visors
What is the proper way to wash your hands in order to minimise the spread of pathogens?
Washing your hands at regular intervals is a first effective method to protect yourself against viruses and bacteria. Hands should be washed for no less than 40 to 60 seconds.
1. Use enough water and soap to cover your hands completely.
2. Rub your palms against each other.
3. Rub the backs of your hands and your fingers against each other.
4. Dry your hands carefully with a disposable towel.
Download hand washing instructions >>
Download the instructions directly as a PDF and use them in your business!
Info frames for company instructions
Use DURAFRAME® Info frames for notices of all kinds:
- eye-catching presentation of information with a suitable frame colour
- quick and flexible swapping of notices with foldable magnetic frame
- easy mounting without tools
JUST LOOK HOW EASY DURAFRAME® IS TO USE:
DURAFRAME® is also suitable for hygiene regulations and other notices in the medical field:
Antibacterial display panel systems
The space-saving display panel systems with 10 display panels in DIN A4 format allow you to conveniently organize numerous documents in a very small space. The modules convince with antibacterial equipment. This system is particularly suitable for hospitals, nursing homes and areas where many people access information and high hygiene standards apply. This system is available as a wall holder and table stand.
Maintain safety distances
In public buildings such as supermarkets and pharmacies, more stringent hygiene regulations are currently in force. Floor markings can help to ensure that customers maintain the necessary distance from each other by clearly indicating the minimum safety distances. The self-adhesive marking bands and symbols from DURABLE are easy to attach, clearly visible and hard-wearing.
Floor marking tapes for various applications
For waiting rooms
For public buildings
Present information clearly
The floor stand is ideal as a signpost or for information in lobbies, reception halls and other representative spaces. Employees, customers, guests and visitors can thus be optimally informed about current topics.
Floor stand for various applications
In public bathrooms
Clocked in yet today?
Watch your time!
With the badge holders with yoyo attachment from DURABLE, your time card will not get lost. The ID and access cards are protected and are always ready to hand. You can conveniently attach the badge reel to your clothes or bag. The badge reels can be rolled out up to 80 cm. This simplifies handling during access control.
Closable waste bins for paper tissues etc.
To protect yourself and others, it is best to use paper handkerchiefs and throw them away in a bin with a lid. DURABIN is ideal for rubbish and is completely closed thanks to the matching lid. Or opt for a pedal bin, so that you don't have to reach the bin with your hands, but can easily open it with your foot.
10 facts on preventing infections in the workplace
- Keep a safe distance: stay at least 1.5 m away from other people. Floor and workstation markings help judge distances more accurately.
- Define a maximum number of persons per room to ensure sufficient spacing and hang a sign at the door indicating this number.
- Ventilate regularly to reduce the concentration of aerosols in the room.
- Provide disinfectant and sanitiser in common areas – ideally in practical dispensers – and use them regularly for cleaning.
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly and thoroughly. Signs provide a constant reminder and illustrate the proper hand washing procedure.
- In enclosed public spaces: require face masks and enforce the requirement. Transparent face shields are an alternative if it is important to show facial expressions.
- Disinfect door handles, telephones, computer keyboards and desks regularly.
- Clean refrigerators regularly and check the contents to ensure that they are in-date.
- Install guidance systems in buildings, for example with signs or floor markings to prevent unnecessary movements and encounters.
- Avoid business travel. Organise virtual meetings instead. Recommendation: use two monitors or one monitor and a tablet, and position them in ergonomic mounts.